Propolis extract benefits for skin
Propolis extract helps to strengthen and tone blood vessels, to boost blood circulation. Propolis helps with acne on the face, blackheads, rashes, redness. A common problem in the form of sagging, wrinkling, discoloration of the skin is also easily eliminated with regular application of propolis on the skin. Propolis is widely used in cosmetology due to the number of beneficial for skin components, which altogether deliver the benefits to the entire body.
Toun28 serum contains almost 88% Propolis extract. The benefits of propolis for the skin:
- Restorate or activatie of the immune protective functions
- Cleanse the skin of toxins products
- Anti-aging effect – improve fine wrinkles
- Accelerate of the regenerative abilities of cells, tissues
- Eliminate acne, blackheads, rashes, age spots
- Normalize the collagen fibers and elastin production in skin
- Strengthen capillary walls
- Relief pain, eliminate symptoms of the inflammatory reaction
Vitamin C benefits for skin
Vitamin C’s ability to improve skin health and combat virtually all signs of aging has been known for many years. Toun28 serum contains vitamin C in a form of the Ascorbyl Glucoside (2%). So how is vitamin C good for your face?
- Inhibits the production of eumelanin, which helps to lighten pigmentation and return the skin to radiance
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Speeds up wound healing
- Helps other vitamins work better – primarily B vitamins, which are also involved in antioxidant protection
- Stimulates collagen production in the dermis
- Fights all signs of photoaging: thickening and uneven skin, age spots
Vitamin B benefits for skin
To maintain the skin youthful and healthy, you need not only a proper skin care, but also supply the skin with benefitial substances. Group B vitamins represent the most extensive group of organic compounds:
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – normalizes sebum secretion and improves color; accelerates regeneration processes, maintains turgor.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) – takes part in fat and carbohydrate metabolism at the cellular level.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine, Pirivitol) – has moisturizing, nourishing and protective properties; protects the epidermis of ultraviolet radiation and aggressive environment.
How to use
- After cleansing and toning the skin, apply a 2-3 drops of the Toun28 Propolis+Vitamin C, B3, B5, B6 Serum evenly onto face and neck.
- Slightly tap over the skin with the finger tips to help the serum get absorbed.
- Follow with moisturizer cream.
Tips: Whenever using vitamins or acids in your skin care, it is highly recommended to always apply a sun screen, especially when you’re going outside.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin, scars, dermatitis.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 30 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 30ml 1.01fl.oz
Propolis Extract (87.99%), Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside (2%), Niacinamide (1%), Arginine, Panthenol (1%), Pyridoxine HCl (500ppm), Sodium Hyaluronate,� Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol,� Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract.