What type of skin do I have?
You have Dehydrated trouble skin, if you have the below listed issues:
- Oily skin lacking moisture
- Topically keratinized skin
- Oily skin prone to blackheads
- Frequent skin problems
- Skin troubles show up when using creams
- For the dehydrated trouble skin Toun28 has developed the Moisturizing Cream for Face:
You have Sensitive trouble skin, if you have the below listed issues:
- Congenitally acquired acute skin
- Environmental factors and condition-sensitive skin
- Skin with the signs of serious troubles
- Irritated redness on skin
- For the sensitive trouble skin Toun28 has developed the Soothing Cream for Face:
How Toun 28 Organic Creams are different from the others?
There are two methods to take care of your dehydrated skin:
One method is to tightly seal the trouble skin areas, while another is to lock the moisture using the chemical softener.
However, the sealing method may interfere with proper skin respiration and the chemical softeners may cause skin troubles in the long term. Toun 28 foster the skin's natural ability to self-restore.
How to use
- Wash your face and use your regular toner to prepare the skin.
- Place a neccessary amount of the Organic Soothing / Moisturizing Cream on your palm. Spread the cream evenly on your face and tap skin gently to help it get abosrbed more quickly.
Consumer and Safety data
- The product is100% natural containing organic certified ingredients.
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Safe for pregnant women and when breast-feeding.
- Safe to use on babies and adults.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15-27 C
- Shelf life: 6 months after opening
- Volume: 40ml / 1.35fl.oz
Toun28 Organic Soothing CreamIngredients
|Ingredient name||Composition (%)|
|Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract||–|
|Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract||–|
|Hydrogenated Elaeis Guineensis Oil||–|
|Centella Asiatica Extract||–|
|Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract||–|
|Mango Seed Butter||–|
|Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract||–|
|Prunella Vulgaris Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract||–|
|Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract||–|
|Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract||–|
|Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract||–|
|Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract||–|
|Puerariae Radix Extract||–|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract||–|
|Magnolia Liliflora Bud Extract||–|