Sclerocarya birrea seed oil (Marula oil) This golden oil is extracted from the kernel of the wild growing Marula trees in Africa. With significat amount of antioxidants and oleic acid, it helps to strengthen the moisture barrier and hydrate skin providing ample nourishments.
Blue Tansy flower oil. This blue oil is extracted from the blue tansy flower with a deep indigo color frown in Morocco and South-Western Europe. Rich in azulene blue tansy oil gently soothes sensitive skin. It helps to protect and relieve skin irritated by external factors.
- sensitive, dry skin;
- someone who wants to try a bi-phase oil essence for the first time
- comfortable, calm, neat finish
Scent / aroma / imagery
- Scent of a deep forest, wood, comfort of grass aroma combined with flower scent sweetness
How to use
- Shake the bottle well until the oil is well mixed up with the water.
- Put a few drops of the oil on the palms and gently apply onto the face and neck areas as shown on the video.
- Use at morning and night as the ultimate moisturizing and brightening complement to your beauty routine.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 30 g / 1.0 oz
Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Angelica Archangelica Root Oil, 3-Hexenol, Guaiazulene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.