Benefits for skin
This lightweight formula provides high-performance protection from UVA, UVB rays and defends skin from photoaging and dehydration. Plus, it’s made with 10 natural oils and extracts of Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Sophora Japonica Fruit, Althaea Rosea flower, and root to moisturize and help protect your skin from external environmental elements.
- Non-sticky refreshing skin shield
The patented Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Althaea Rosea flower and root extracts form a non-sticky and cooling moisture barrier coating.
- Flawless triple skin care
UV protection, basic brightening and wrinkle improvement.
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (65% in total) hydrates, smooths and supports the skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Pancratium Maritimum (Sea Daffodil) helps inhibit a substance in the skin that is responsible for activating the dendrites (which transfer melanin to the surface of the skin, where it becomes a dark spot). By reducing that carrier activity, it helps reduce the appearance and formation of dark spots.
- Sophora Japonica Fruit is a source of antioxidants, it is useful for fighting free radicals. Rich in minerals, amino acids, and flavonoid content helps to nourish and regenerate the skin and prevent wrinkles.
- Phyto-Oligo (Patented Ingredient) Althaea rosea flower and root extracts help to calm the skin.
How to use
- About 15 minutes before going outside, apply a small amount of the gel evenly over the sun exposed areas of the skin.
- After slightly shaking the container, mix the gel with the Incellderm Cocktail Aqua BB and apply this product once every 2 hours.
Gently apply the sunscreen onto the skin without tapping or rubbing. It is a special Incellderm skin care method that helps the cream’s active components to be absorbed safely deep into the skin by using the method optimized for active (liposomalized) ingredients.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Cocktail Aqua Sun Gel does not use any emollients that can irritate the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, thin, mature.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- US FDA approved.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 50ml 1.69 fl oz
- Consult a physician if red spots, swollenness, itchiness, or any other abnormal symptoms or side effects develop on the applied area during or after use or under direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do not use on damaged skin.
Precautions for handling and storage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Storage: 15 �" 25 C.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexy Triazone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Water, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Water, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate.