- Adenosine has anti-aging, calming and skin repairingproperties.
- Jojoba helps to hydrate the skin.
- HouttuyniaCordatais a great antioxidant and also is soothing and has antibacterial properties.
- Willow Bark is a great source forSalicylic Acid and it evens out skin texture. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ceramide NPprovides hydration andSodium Hyaluronhelps to attract and retain water molecules.
How to use
- Work small amount of gel into a foamy lather with water an message onto whole face with a gentle circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 2.5 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 120 ml / 4.06 fl oz
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Lauryl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Gluconolactone(3,500 ppm), Centella Asiatica Extract(3,000 ppm), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1,000 ppm), Disodium EDTA, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexandiol, Levulinic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate.