What are the Physical sunscreen advantages?
Simply put: a physical sunscreen builds a physical barrier on the surface of the skin to protect it from UV rays.
- Chemical sunscreen.
A chemical sunscreen absorbs sun UV rays, creates a chemical reaction and work by changing UV rays into heat, then releasing that heat from the skin. Chemical sunscreens tend to be thinner and, therefore, spread more easily on the skin, making them more wearable for daily use. Less is needed to protect the skin because there is no risk of leaving spaces between the sunscreen molecules after application.
- Physical sunscreens.
A physical sunscreen contains active mineral ingredients which stay on top of the skin to reflect harmful UV rays away from the skin. They protect against both UVA and UVB rays and protect from the sun immediately after they are applied.
How to use
- Apply evenly a neccessary amount of the sun screen on the skin ~20 minutes before going outdoors.
- Reapply during the day when neccessary.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life:3 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 50ml 1.69fl.oz
Water, Zinc Oxide, Methyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Diglycerin, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, C13-16 Isoparaffin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Zinc Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butylene Glycol, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Tocopherol.