1. Why does Organic Hand Cream need such special ingredients?
Our well treated face skin may not expose the real age, but there’s a part of our body which cannot hide our age if not treated properly. Yes, everybody knows that it’s the back of our hands. Human facial skin thickness is about 2 mm while the under eye area has only about 0.9 mm which is almost the same thickness as on the back of your hand.
Did you ever think about how much irritation and exposure our facial and hand skin receive every day? We’re usually very careful when touching our face especially during washing. But our hands are much more heavily exposed to various kinds of enviromental factors and physical irritation.
What would your facial skin look like after having the same amount of rough physical irritation?
Bacause the back of our hands skin receives the most irritation, it needs even a higher quality of ingredients and care than facial skin.
As we grow older it just can’t hide the real age.
That's why Toun 28 decided to create the most valuable hand-cream from organic, healthy ingredients. 100% natural with 95% organic ingredients. Made especially for your hands from better ingredients than an eye-cream.
2. Skin Anti-irritation/abrasion protective barrier
In this skin abrasion/irritation test we used a special sand paper as rough as regular jeans texture. After rubbing skin 6 times before and after applying the Toun 28 “H1” Organic Hand Cream we achieved the results presented on the chart below.
3. Maintain baby-soft skin
Within about2 weeks, the the Toun 28 “H1” Organic Hand Cream can transform rough skin into baby soft skin.
4. What is Lycopene and why our skin needs it?
Lycopene belongs to the class of compounds called carotenoids – the red pigment that provides color to plants. It may be found in tomatos as well as papaya, guava, mangoes, pink grapefruit and rose hips. Oily and combination skin see big benefits, but even if you have extremely sensitive skin, you can use lycopene-rich products without making yourself red in the face. Lycopene has been shown to be safe on the skin and generally does not cause irritation.Its sun-rays defeating abilities, and immune system boost shows that lycopene may be quite big in the realm of natural skin care.
How to use
- Apply about 1g of the cream to the back of your hand. It is not recommended to apply the cream on palm because it is not as effective on that area as on the back of the hand.
- Rub in the cream 3-4 times on the back of the hands and then 7-8 times on the entire hands.
Consumer and Safety data
- The product is100% natural with 95% organic certified ingredients.
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Safe for pregnant women and when breast-feeding.
- Safe to use on babies and adults.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 27 C.
- pH level: 5.0 – 6.0
- Shelf life: 6 months after opening
- Volume: 45 ml 1.52fl.oz
|Ingredient name||Composition (%)|
|*Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract||80.00|
|*Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil||6.00|
|*Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruite Oil||2.00|
|*Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter||1.50|
|*Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter||1.50|
|*Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract||1.00|
|*Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil||0.20|
|*Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract||0.20|
|*Citrus Junos Fruit Extract||0.30|
|Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract||–|
|Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract||–|
|Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract||–|
|Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil||–|
|Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil||–|
|Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil||–|
|Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/Twig Oil||–|
|Rosa Damascena Flower Oil||–|
|Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil||–|
|Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract||–|
|*Certified Organically Grown||95|