Benefits for skin
Even though we don’t feel it, our skin unceasingly fights with harsh ultraviolet rays, ever-present fine dust, and other harmful external environmental factors.
Organic calming herbal ingredients soothe sensitive skin while other natural ingredients balance the damaged skin.
- Low acidity pH 5.5 skin oil/moisture balancing
This calming gel helps to keep a healthy pH level by making a protective coating. It keeps skin healthy by blocking external factors and forming skin barriers.
- Skin MultiCare: 6 ingredient types, 6 major effects
Soothes your skin with 6 key ingredients including organic calming ingredients and pure gold. 6 active ingredients for maintaining skin balance and moisturizing.
- 7 Calming ingredients, 7 levels hyaluronic acid
It contains 7 organic calming ingredients for soothing sensitive skin, and sevenfold hyaluronic acid keeps the skin moisturized for a long time. Patented Phyto-Oligo helps to soothe and soften skin.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Water: Powerful antioxidant that hydrates, smooths, and supports the skin's natural moisture barrier.
- Standard and High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and smooths skin, enhances suppleness with a plumping effect.
- Hydrolyzed Algin: unique marine biological activities provide the skin with benefits, as well as skincare formulation with emulsifying properties.
- Phyto-Oligo (Patented Ingredient) Althaea Rosea dried flower root extract helps to calm skin.
7 organic calming ingredients
How to use
- Apply a small amount of the gel to the forehead and both cheeks, then spread evenly over the entire face and neck.
- Use to soothe sensitive skin from the external environment.
- If your skin feels dry when you wake up in the morning, use it as a substitute for a mask pack to help moisturize your skin.
- Apply Calming Balance Gel as a thick mask pack to get better soothing results.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, thin, mature.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- US FDA approved.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 100 ml 3.38 fl oz
- Consult a physician if red spots, swollenness, itchiness, or any other abnormal symptoms or side effects develop on the applied area during or after use or under direct sunlight.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Do not use on damaged skin.
Precautions for handling and storage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Polyglycerin-3, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rheum Undulatum Root/Stalk/Stem Extract, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Althaca Rosea Root era Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta Glucan, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sea Water, Hydrolyzed Rhodophyceae Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, SpiruLina Maxima Extract, Betaine, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cyanocobalamin, Gold, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice Powder, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Raspberry Ketone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Disodium EDTA, Erhylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol (Phenylethanol).