Centella Asiatica (Cica) is trending in the skin care industry for a good reason: It's antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging.
Jojoba Seed Oil – The wonderful thing about jojoba oil is that it balances the oil in the skin, rather than adding oil to it. This makes it beneficial for all skin types since it won’t clog pores or cause acne. It adds moisture where it’s needed, but can also help reduce excess oil production.
Houttuynia cordata specifically has a good amount of polyphenolic flavonoids, four common ones being quercetin, quercitrin, hyperoside, and rutin. All of these exhibit anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties. Quercitrin has also been shown to decrease damage from UVB rays, which is an added bonus.
How to use
- After cleansing and toning, apply serum on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin, gently massage evenly onto skin, pat gently for better absorption.
- Use twice a day: in the morning and evening.
- When skin is extremely dry, apply 2 times of the Gel Essence and follow by the Centella Calming Barrier Cream as finishing.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life:3 years after the manufacture date, 1 year after opening.
- Volume: 60 ml / 2.03 fl oz
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water (856,000ppm), Butylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract (3,000ppm), Hydroxyethyl Urea, Adenosine, Polyglutamic Acid, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, C12-14 Pareth-12.