This skin-happy pH 5.0 cleanser is ideal for cleansing facial skin in the morning: it perfectly removes excess skin sebum and dead cells, giving a feeling of cleanliness, hydration and comfort for the whole day.
BHA acids (Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid) exfoliate keratinized skin cells and boosts cell renewal, have antimicrobial effects, normalize skin pH and sebaceous glands, lighten pigmentation, and antioxidant.
Japanese Styrax Extract is a powerful antioxidant.
The Saccharomycetes ferment (yeast fungi) slows down the skin aging process, restores firmness and elasticity, smooth wrinkles.
Cryptomeria extract is an antibacterial component that cures inflammation.
Lotus extract contains vitamin C, nufarin, nelumbin, armenavin and mineral compounds. The extract has a beneficial effect on the condition of aging skin, nourishing, increasing its elasticity, firmness, enhancing regeneration and restoring the integrity of skin tissues.
Wading pine extract is an antiseptic.
Evening primrose extract has an anti-inflammatory effect, relieves redness, makes the skin velvety.
Tea tree oil is an effective antiseptic, has an antifungal, bactericidal and antiviral effect, relieves and prevents inflammation, soothes; it is ideal for oily, combination and problem skin.
What it does
- It has a low pH 5.0 similar to the natural skin pH;
- Mild BHA-acids help improve the skin microrelief, tea tree oil – disinfects and tightens pores.
- Great for your morning wash;
- Doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils;
- Formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue.
How to use
- Apply a coin sized amount of gel to wet skin, massage your skin for several minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Pat your face dry, and continue with your next skin care steps.
- It is recommended to use for morning skin cleansing.
- If you use it in the morning, think of it as you would normally use foam cleansing. It is okay to use a small amount because the foam is abundant.
- If you have a make-up, firstly cleanse with cleansing oil / cream / water, etc. and then use this slightly acid cleanser.
If you haven’t put on makeup, you can wash your face with this slightly acid cleanser only.
* Can be used not only in the morning but also in the evening.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all types of skin including sensitive skin.
- For external use only.
- Not tested on animals.
- Do not use on irritated skin. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Consult doctor if irritation persists.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs rinse well with warm water.
- pH – 5.0
- Shelf life:3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 150ml 5.07 fl oz
- Japanese snowbell Branch / Fruit / Leave Extract 5%
- Betaine salicylate 0.5%
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA.