Dr.Althea Ultra Gentle Cleansing Water acts like a magnet to lift dirt, oil, excess sebum, and makeup from the face and eyes. The formula is powered by the Green tea and Witch Hazel extract to soothe, moisturize, and soften skin.
What is micellar water?
Micellar water has little tiny micelles suspended in it. Micelles surround dirt particles and break them down – they can clean the skin without drying it out, so there's no barrier-stripping soap needed.
Micellar water as part of a double cleanse
Micelles, if you're wondering, are tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules that attract dirt and oil naturally, so you're not stripping the skin of the natural oils it needs to stay hydrated and healthy.
Irritation free cleansing
Healthy skin pH level maintenance
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (Green tea) has a wide range of beneficial properties: it instantly soothes irritations, and prevents skin aging. It effectively soothes skin inflammation and calms irritation.
- Euglena Gracilis Extract is obtained from the green unicellular algae. Euglena extract, a true chronobiological energetic derived from algae, stimulates cell metabolism, releasing Calcium and ATP (the most advanced keratin formula that exists today). It tones and strengthens, tightens the skin, releaves the skin of fatigue.
- Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract is famous for rich content of fatty acids and high levels of vitamins A and C. But the main advantage of moringa seeds is their ability to cleanse. In ancient Egypt, it was used to purify water: after adding moringa seeds, water continued to remain clean for a long time.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract has pronounced anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, is successfully used for chronic skin diseases, eliminates swelling and itching, eliminates redness, and accelerates wounds healing.
- Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract contain up to 35% triterpene saponins, pectins, mucus, polysaccharides. It is a natural foaming agent. It has a cleansing, anti-inflammatory, antifungal effect, improves metabolism.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract slows down the formation of signs of aging – wrinkles, bumps, dryness, redness, swelling. Improves skin turgor, its elasticity. Stimulates collagen production.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract perfectly tones the skin, helps relieve inflammation, and accelerates the process of skin regeneration. Helps to get rid of the first signs of skin aging, improves fine lines, wrinkles.
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with the cleansing water and gently swipe over the skin to remove make up, impurities, and dirt.
- The product has a mild formula and does not require rinsing, but it all depends on individual sensations and preferences.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types, recommended for sensitive, dry skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, right after opening.
- Volume:310 ml 10.48 fl oz
Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octanediol, Trehalose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Euglena Gracilis Extract, Maltodextrin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Anhydroxylitol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Xylitol, Glucose, Ethyl Hexanediol, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Biotin.