Triple-layer mask structure
This innovative sheet mask consists of three layers, each serving a specific function to improve the overall effect of the mask up to 200% compared to the others!
- Foil layer locks in moisture and prevents active ingredients from evaporating
- Elastic sheet layer helps to better align with the facial contours
- Cotton sheet layer contains the nutrients rich ampoule
The mask is divided into two halves, upper and lower, which improves the alignment to the face contours and improves absorption of the active ingredients.
Hydrolyzed collagen provides elasticity to the skin, and also has long lasting moisturizing benefits. It gives skin elasticity, improves turgor, and fine wrinkles, provides an instant lifting effect.
Trehalose is an active moisturizing ingredient that balances and maintains moisture in the skin, controls viscosity, nourishes the skin.
Niacinamide improves skin elasticity and barrier function, helps to remove age spots and improves skin tone and texture, brightens and evens skin tone. It stimulates collagen synthesis, the production of skin ceramides and lipids.
Panthenol fights bacteria and inflammatory processes, relieves irritation, heals damages, boosts healing and general skin regeneration, deeply moisturizes.
Adenosine maintains collagen fibers in good shape and participates in the creation of new ones – young and healthy, which means it helps the skin stay supple and elastic.
Centella Asiatica extract stimulates collagen synthesis, enhances blood microcirculation in the dermis, fights free radicals, accelerates cell regeneration, improves wrinkles, gives the skin an elastic, fresh, toned look.
How to use
- Cleanse face.
- Apply the FoilMask and smooth across with your fingers so that it is taut on your skin.
- Leave on for 25-35 minutes.
- Foil mask will begin to feel warm to open pores for maximum absorption.
- Remove and pat slightly with the finger tips until the remaining ampoule is absorbed.
Tips to use:
- Tip #1: After applying the sheet mask on face, massage over it gently with the finger tips for a few minutes. This will have to warm up the skin, remove toxins and help the ampoule absorbtion.
- Tip #2: Quickly prepare your face for a special day like date, birthday, class mates or family reunion.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The product has passed the dermatology irritation tests and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, consume immediately after opening.
1 sheet – 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
1 box – 10 sheets
Banobagi Foil and Jelly masks lines
Customer reviews & photos
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Carnitine HCl, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sea Water, Allantoin, Trehalose, Panthenol, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chlorphenesin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA.
Free of 11 harmful ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Nezophenone, Triethanolaminem, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid.