Triple-layer mask structure
This innovative sheet mask consists of three layers, each serving a specific function to improve the overall effect of the mask up to 200% compared to the others!
- Foil layer locks in moisture and prevents active ingredients from evaporating
- Elastic sheet layer helps to better align with the facial contours
- Cotton sheet layer contains the nutrients rich ampoule
The mask is divided into two halves, upper and lower, which improves the alignment to the face contours and improves absorption of the active ingredients.
Niacinamide – helps fight the problems of young and aging skin, reduces moisture loss, deeply moisturizes, nourishes, helps maintain freshness, tenderness and smoothness of the skin, improving blood microcirculation. It slows age-related changes on the skin – improves wrinkles, brightens the skin, helps remove age spots, and also reduces acne due to anti-inflammatory effects.
Citric acid – boosts the process of skin regeneration, brightens dark spots, removes dead skin cells, restores smoothness, slows down the aging process, tightens pores, reduces the appearance of acne, saturates cells with antioxidants.
Adenosine – helps to keep collagen fibers in good condition, accelerates new fibers production, helps maintain the skin supple and elastic.
Arginine – this amino acid helps to even out skin tone, improves wrinkles, restores elasticity and fights the appearance of age-related symptoms such as increased pigmentation.
Trehalose – perfectly moisturizes, increases the moisture content in skin cells, and also deeply nourishes and controls viscosity.
Licorice root extract – deeply moisturizes, softens the skin, gives it smoothness and tenderness, slows the age-related skin changes, combats age spots, evens out the tone, gives the face a radiance and a healthy appearance.
Oat Kernel extract (Avena Sativa) – combats inflammation, softens and protects the skin, has an astringent effect, restores the skin after various injuries, improves its level of resistance to aggressive environment, makes the skin supple and smooth, rejuvenates, nourishes, fills with phytosterols, squalene, tocopherol, tocotrienol, and group vitamins B, minerals, amino acids, silicic and linoleic acid, fatty acids.
Collagen – saturates the skin with collagen and boosts the synthesis of natural collagen, smoothes the facial contour, improves wrinkles and has a rejuvenating effect on skin cells.
How to use
- Cleanse face.
- Apply the Foil�Mask and smooth across with your fingers so that it is taut on your skin.
- Leave on for 25-35 minutes.
- Foil mask will begin to feel warm to open pores for maximum absorption.
- Remove and pat slightly with the finger tips until the remaining ampoule is absorbed.
Tips to use:
- Tip #1: After applying the sheet mask on face, massage over it gently with the finger tips for a few minutes. This will have to warm up the skin, remove toxins and help the ampoule absorbtion.
- Tip #2: Quickly prepare your face for a special day like date, birthday, class mates or family reunion.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The product has passed the dermatology irritation tests and is suitable for sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 25 C.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, consume immediately after opening.
1 sheet – 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
1 box – 10 sheets
Banobagi Foil and Jelly masks lines
Customer reviews & photos
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Thiamine HCl, Riboflavin, Carnitine HCl, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Copper Gluconate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sea Water, Allantoin, Trehalose, Panthenol, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chlorphenesin, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA.