Who can benefit from the Galactomyces most?
You need the Galactomyces you have:
- Problem skin with various inflammations, acne and other skin blemishes
- Dull, damaged skin with an uneven tone
- Oily and combination skin prone to oil shine in the T-zone
- Skin that has begun to lose tone and elasticity
- Desire to significantly improve the condition of the skin without operations and injections.
Galactomyces + Niacinamide benefits for skin
Galactomyces is a fairly light substance. This property allows Galactomyces to penetrate into the deep layers of the skin, saturating it with useful elements and preparing it for subsequent application of skincare product such as moisturizers. This product balances the level of oil in the skin, nourishes and moisturizes. The essence has a booster effect, which helps the skin to better “absorb” the products during the subsequent stages of skin care.
Niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin B3. In the body, it is responsible for several processes: it converts food into energy, stimulates blood circulation, has an anti-inflammatory effect, protects the tissues of the skin and liver, visual acuity and the quality of hair depend on it.
When applied topically on skin, it acts as a powerful antioxidant, disinfects the skin and fights off pathogenic bacteria. But above all, it is praised for the fact that it actively stimulates blood circulation, due to which vital regenerative processes are triggered in the skin cells.
B3 is a true universal soldier. This vitamin has a wide range of effects on the skin:
- restores the barrier function of the dermis, leveling peeling, irritation and dehydration
- improves complexion, removes dullness
- reduces redness, relieves inflammation
- fights acne
- brightens age spots and post-acne
- slows down the aging process (antioxidant)
- increases the elasticity of the skin
- tightens the pores
- keeps the skin matte.
How to use
- After cleansing and toning the skin, apply a 2-3 drops of the Toun28 Galactomyces + Niacinamide evenly onto face and neck.
- Slightly tap over the skin with the finger tips to help the serum get absorbed.
- Follow with moisturizer.
Consumer & Safety Information
- Contains no harmful chemical ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- For external use only. Do not use on damaged skin.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Not tested on animals.
- Storage: 15 – 30 C.
- Store in a dark place as sunlight can cause a color change of the product.
- Shelf life: 3 years after the manufacture date, 6 months after opening.
- Volume: 30ml 1.01fl.oz
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (75%), Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide (2%), Betaine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Water, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Glucoside